Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It Can't Hurt

 

If I can’t make a difference … I just want to make it different.

 

note: I’m not a trendsetter … I don’t know anything about dogs and their breeding.

double note: the air seems fresher already.

triple note: I don’t know what that stinky tree smelled like before, but it smells like ocean fresh something now. It may smell like pine eventually.

quadruple note: the air freshner was tired of hanging on the rearview mirror tree.

quintuple note: everyone is a tree: we just live in mobile forests.

sextuple note: we all have roots … even if they are only in our hair and teeth.

septuple note: I’ve put on two obnoxiously short entries tonight.

.

notes to myself #68

Your family tree is a renewable resource. You may be a stump though. sorry.

[Via http://planetross.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment