Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap: 11/13 -11/15

** I told you I’m trying new things. This should be self explanatory but for those who aren’t that bright (SMH… LOL) it’s simply a sum up to my weekend. **

1.) I got beat up by a stripper the toy party on Friday… he left his marks… lol. No seriously. Apparently because I was the only light skin chic in the place he attacked me. He flips and swung me around every which way. Pictures will soon air on facebook thanks to one of my home girls.

2.) Found out my mom isn’t pregnant… something is wrong with her kidneys which caused her belly to swell. WTH?

3.) Woke up in Philly on Saturday morning… yes I was drinking the night before.. lol don’t ask.. SMH

4.) Went shopping with my BFF K. We were going to a thing with her army friends. Got tipsy and then headed to the VFW. After a couple of stepping to the “Cupid Shuffle” we headed to Club Dix to watch the fight. I have no idea who won… was doing shots. Military people know how to have fun and drink, me too. Then to the barracks we went…the rest was a blur..SMH

5.) Woke up around 11:00 am. Reminisced and laughed. Somethings are better left unsaid…lol just know it was mad fun!! Shocked, because I got my first hangover in life. Then got my pick me up… an ice cold PEPSI!!

6.) Got back home around 7 something and watched a movie with my little one.

Good times…and think I wanna join the ARMY…LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment