Monday, November 9, 2009

University Life

Woah… Havent writen in here for a long time now. Well well.

University has been on for a couple of months now, but it seems i keep avoiding opening my books. But university life = no worries! Right?? At least thats what ive been told xD

So many things i wanna do… My ultimate goal is to manage to take part in the Erasmus programme (its a university students exchange programme for those who dont know). If i could participate in it, in about 2 years from now it would be heaven!! I havent checked on the requirements yet, but i know that in order to be accepted i have to complete a certain number of tests (that i pass of course xD) and to have some reccomendation letters by my teachers.

Yeah, ok mom, my goal is to complete my degree and bla bla bla…

Hehe.

Pfff… out of inspiration…

Cya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment