Friday, December 18, 2009

Before and After

I officially love hot yoga! but it was a bad idea to go before skate practice because it drained all my energy for the rest of the day. I don’t have skating today so it has been pretty low-key, went to the gym this morning, went grocery shopping at like 4 different stores ( I love bargains, and hate to pay full price for anything) but it’s all good since I’m a dork and kinda like to grocery shop :) Anywho I have hot yoga again tonight :) in about an hour and then I have a hot date with season two of Grey’s Anatomy!

Some things in life are better before but for the most part they are better after…

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before & After

Like I said some things are better before…

Well I’m off to hot yoga! what are you doing tonight?

[Via http://vegfiguresk8er.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment