Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i love my mummy!!

update: chia is still sick, but heck, i’ll be healed in Jesus name!!!

thanks to the image team… they gave me a rilly rilly rilly BoOoOmZZz hairstyle tonight, that prepared me for 3 hours of shampooing actually. okay no, i really appreciate the image people. they are those people who make the stage ministers look so good on stage, but their hardwork no one sees!!! being in image for a while, i know its really not easy. everyone comments on how good on stage ppl look, but nobody remembers who made those people look good. so please, if you see image people around appreciate them! they are really awesome! (=

so back to point. because of the booms hairstyle (i’ll post up the photo..soon. hopefully!) mummy lovingly shampoo-ed my hair. hello i’m 19, the last time i actually sat in the bathtub and let my mum bathe me was like, more than 10 years ago!!! okay no she didnt bathe me, but she washed my hair. we were done in 20 minutes!! and my cornrows are still intact. yay (=

next time if u have lobang like that, involve your mummy. bet she secretly enjoys it. i mean not all the time you know, once in a while. we’re all still little girls in their eyes <3

im rilly tired now. see you guys at service tomm. super super super ultra excited about tomm, God’s gonna move so powerfully in suntec convention hall 602. cheong xmas cards for now! night!

[Via http://strugglingpowerfully.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment