Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random 25 Facts

Might as well repost from Facebook:

#1 I recently gained pajamas, robe, and slippers.

#2 I have never had ANY pets. I had a pond with fishes when I was like a small baby, and I’ve taken care of my cousin’s pets, but never actually owned them.

#3 Band is draining my life. AP Classes are killing my life. Yea…I’m pretty dead

#4 My dad cuts the internet at 10oclock. Whoopiee. My dad takes my phone away at 10 oclock. Whoopiee.

#5 JAY LIN IS A PIMP. and NELSON YOU MAKE MY DAY XDDDDD

#6 I play piano, violin, flute…but I’m pretty sure most of you guys know that by now

#7 What you didn’t know is that learning all these instruments help with my sight reading :)

#8 I have met two new people around my age online…but I will never get to see them :( Well…maybe one of them…but thats a low chance of happening xD

#9 I have been to Canada, Japan, Taiwan, and around the USA

#10 I went to Los Altos Elementary, then Newton Middle School, then Los Altos High School. After that? I have NO IDEA :)

#11 I should start thinking about SATs…but for some reason it’s not really applying to my brain…

#12 I HAVE A LOT OF NEPHEWS AND NIECES!!!!! And a brother in law and another sister other than my biological sister :) LOL

#13 I used to go to Disneyland once EVERY YEAR when I was kid to watch my sister perform for dance :) That’s probably why I’m not so caring about Disneyland anymore…

#14 I’ve never been to Six Flags before

#15 I hate smoking/smokers etc. Dont do drugs.

#16 I go back to Taiwan once a year since I was like…5. It used to be every winter break, but that changed this year..but it’s still once a year.

#17 I have driven twice recently. Both without a permit/license :D Don’t worry, I had supervision

#18 Junior year is stressful.

#19 When I don’t talk, or reply…it means I don’t feel like saying anything or I don’t have anything to say. Not because I’m ignoring you.

#20 Apparently I laugh when I’m in pain? But if I don’t feel much pain, how do I laugh when I feel pain…weird huh

#21 I’ve been stuck in Symphonic Band for 3 years. Twice because of schedule problems

#22 I want to learn…guitar/sax/trumpet :D Too bad clarinet/drums

#23 I’ve had less anger spikes recently…good good

#24 I haven’t read a book on my own accord in a LOONNNGGG time

#25 We got a new wood floor. And we still haven’t moved everything back yet…oh welll @_@

[Via http://babysgiraffe.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment