Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy Things: My Kitchen Table

This post is going to be super fun since I’m doing it with some of the coolest people I know like Melanie Chitwood and Hillary Dunham plus several other members of my Speaker Evaluation group from She Speaks!

So we are talking about some crazy thing in our lives, house, car etc…

The craziest most chaotic part of my entire house is my kitchen table. You never know what you might find on the table… so today I took a look at it after walking in the door from work and here is what I found…

- Hermeneutics Book- just some fun reading for seminary

- 2 sweatshirts both Elevation Gear

- A pile of receipts from my purse that I cleaned out and never threw away

- Some candles

- My cat

- A dog toy

- wrapping paper… I don’t really remember why that landed there instead of being put in the closet 2 feet away

- Tickets to the theater… from 2 weeks ago

And last but not least not 1 but 3 Bibles…

Ok so I really do never know what objects I might find on my table but it still seems to be the catch all when I walk in the house… So there are just a few random items you might find on my kitchen table… the kitchen sink may even end up there if I’m not careful

What are the crazy things you have in your life? Or what are the quirky things you do?

I want to know…

No comments:

Post a Comment