Wednesday, October 21, 2009

restless

I’m looking for something, even though I did not really lose it. I’m looking for a nail clipper, because my nails are really really long. Okay, maybe for others it isn’t that long, but I like my nails to be trimmed and short. And I’m almost ransacking the house desperately for the shiny, tiny, elusive nail clipper.

Reminds me of the time back in Sec 2 or 3, when I had a Sandisk mp3 player which runs on AAA batteries. I would listen to it every night, but of course, I would run out of batteries pretty fast. This would prompt a midnight search, or more like a midnight hunt for the batteries. TV remote controls, air-con remote controls, my sister’s GC, everything I could get my hands on I would pry it open and peer into it for any AAA batteries. Trouble came when every battery was already used. Then my whole family would be complaining non-stop, while my room would be littered with AAA batteries.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment