Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally...

  • Taglish Post.
  • Finally, my blog’s back to normal. And Finally I’ve recovered from the pain I had last two weeks. It’s about School and I don’t have to mention it here. I’m greatly disappointed with myself. The merit I’m expecting to have was gone. I admit I cried last nights after such a day; sobbing like there’s no end. Iyak ako ng iyak di ko alam kung baket ayaw huminto, pero hindi ako Emo hah? I just can’t stop the tears from falling.. saket e. I admit I’m weak but I know I have to be strong. I never wanted others to see my cry and I have to pretend to let others know I’m okay. Uh, mmkay. Enough with this stuff. I might cry. hehe. OA haha. LOL.

    I hate dramas, that’s why I always want to see people around me laughing or smiling. I want inspiration but not love life. I want someone to encourage me that I must stand up whenever I fail, someone who could be with me when I’m lonely, and someone who could understand what I feel and going through.

    Birthday ngayon ng classmate ko na si Nikki. Mga 6:30pm na kami umuwi at naulanan pa kami kasi wala ng susundo samin at madilim na kaya kumuha pa kami ng tricycle.

    Busy pa din ang schedule ko ngayong month na ‘to. Deadlines of Projects, Oral Reading, Rosary Rally, Book Reviews, Research Paper at kung ano pa.

    I just hope I can make it. I hope God will always guide me and strengthen me always in my everyday life.

    INFO: END

    No comments:

    Post a Comment