Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stereotypical Topography

 

I’m tired of being a Mountie or an Inuit on these maps! 

I can’t speak for people in the U.S.A., …  but they should have all  “The Village People” on their section at least, not just a couple.

I looked on an old map of North America* and there weren’t any of these things.

*(there were some Aztecs on Mexico though … but just a few)

I guess the old maps would have been too crowded with  little people wearing Native, Inuit, English, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, and ….   outfits.

… I’m glad they went back to their own countries and left North America to the North Americans. 

… but the Mountie an Inuit still bother me.

 

note: I’m doing my best to fit in to Japanese stereotypes.

 

double note: there should be a band called “The Global Village People” … I bet they’d rock! … and be dressed in amazingly clashing outfits!

triple note: on planetross people just dress … casually.

Foreplay is just called threeplay for some reason.

quadruple note: if I’ve offended anybody, I haven’t meant to: I was going for everybody. hee hee!

 

http://humor-blogs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment