Sunday, September 13, 2009

I might have to wait

I’ll never give up, I guess it’s half the time and the other halfs luck. Wherever you are, whenever it’s right.  You’ll come out of nowhere and into my life.  I know that we can be so amazing, and baby your love is gonna change me.  And I now I can see every possibility.  And somehow I know that it’ll all turn out.  And you’ll make me work, so we can work, to work it out.  And I promise you kid I’ll give you so much more than I get.  I just haven’t met you yet…

Good new song by Michael Buble “Haven’t met you yet”.  It’s catchy and yeah I like that kind of music.  I’m a Frank Sinatra kind of guy and he sounds a lot like him.  I had so much to say but I think I over-blogged in my last post.  So I’ll leave you with this.  My weekend was filled with a little bit of drama but a whole lot of down time.  I needed this weekend to chill and hang with the most important people in my life (well some of them) and it felt good to get out of the neighborhood and head down to NYC with the guys to chill and have “man time”.  Being here in da port and hanging with my second family, I’l constantly doing this, that and the other that is a bit on the feminine side.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining but my idea of painting boards and writing things like “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere” for the pool house is not my idea of “man time”.  So anyway, watching the game last night and hanging here at the house was nice, the drama that came from last night wasn’t great but eh..I was lacking some drama from back home. Tonight should be rather chill.  I’m definitely going to stay put tonight and eat the food that I just grilled on the pit.  Maybe I’ll write later, maybe I won’t depends if I have something that is interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment