Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weather

Oh weather.  Why must thee torment me?  I love the summer heat, I worship the fall, winter, and spring coolness, and yet every time you decide to change a little, someone in this house gets sick.   I don’t complain about you, can you please try to be a little kinder to us?

Usually we have had major asthma attacks from one or both of the boys.  Isabel and Luke have had their fair share of skin issues related to weather.  And yet this time around, I find myself the one curled in a ball wondering why weather has to affect our health.

**complaining about to commence**

My eyes are runny.  My nose is runny.  There is some mystery substance continually running down my throat.  My throat itches, my skin itches.  My eyes are puffy.  My nose is red and raw.  My head hurts.  Sneezing hurts.   Excuse me while I wipe my nose for the 387 time today.

It stinks to be under the weather.  At least I assume so, I can not seem to smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment