Friday, September 18, 2009

Not Much This Week....

I’m heading north early tomorrow morning.  Hopefully I’ll have some pictures to post when I return.  It was a busy week and I didn’t get out with the camera too much.  Hopefully I’ll make up for that tomorrow.  Our photo club challenge this week is a self portrait.  Oh, my!  Going to have trouble with that one.  I did play around a bit today but not happy with the result.

A not so good self portrait

Here’s hoping I come up with something better before time is up.

I did attend a Powwow last Sunday but didn’t get many  shots.  Guess I wasn’t in the right frame of mine.  Here are a few things I captured.  Not all that happy with the shots.  There were some beautiful colors in the wares that were for sale though.

Pelts

 

Toys

 

Multitude of colors

 

Charms

 

Soaps

 

Prints

 

Dream Catchers

No comments:

Post a Comment