Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hmm



I am thinking if i made the right decisions in life. Unlike most of the people I know, i have no clear idea where i should go. i have a vision of helping the poor and the widows, but with the rate things are going i feel tempted to look back and regurgitate the ‘what if’s’. i pray for wisdom, LORD, courage and faith to tread on this road that i believe would lead me to your ministry. help me put my ladder against the right walls. i burned all the bridges behind me and to you alone i rest everything. strengthen me to press on.

We urge you, brethren, to excel still more, and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you, so that you will behave properly toward outsiders and not be in any need. – 1 Thessalonians 4:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment