Monday, September 21, 2009

Will It Work? + Operation KRP

Hey everyone!!

The long awaited option… Can I get papers to switch schools even though I’m not in the district??

This is something my parents and I may try to work towards so I can transfer schools and be with my friends. I really hope I can, because school is not getting any easier. I ate with underclassmen today. O_o But they were more friendly than anyone in my grade. Some asshole I did group work with [I didn't have to do anything honestly, because they didn't even know I was there!] was naming everyone in …’the group that I happened to be in,’ and turned around and called me “Whoever that is.”

I wanted so bad to just flip them off, but they never turned back around. Lousy bitch.

Some dude in my History call introduced themselves to me, even though I already know their name. I guess they just wanted to know mine. Why? I guess just for future reference.

Operation KRP is coming along swimmingly. I don’t think it could get any better unless I manage to acquire everything I need:

Orange long sleeved shirt – CHECK

Green skirt – CHECK

Green Mittens/Gloves – NOPE

Green Scarf – ACQUIRED MATERIAL TO MAKE SCARF

Natural Orange/Red Hair Dye – CHECK

See the major updates? *Squee* I’m so happy… So very happy. I can’t wait to dye my hair. If I like it, I’m going semi-permanent natural orange/red. But we’ll see. I could be allergic to the dye.

Which would mean another dilemma.

Which would add onto my already freakin’-ly long list of dilemmas.

Holy wow… I have a list of dilemmas… I must really be pathetic.

Anyway, yesterday I was thinking about some commercial I think I saw, and how it could be twisted into something perverted…

…Thus, leading to the creation of this: I Didn’t Know… <- Please click that!!

I think I remember seeing them say that on a commercial. Every time I hear them say 'style' on TV or anywhere, it makes my mind immediately switch to 'fangirl mode' and I go all 'StYle happy.'

So… I figured out if you interpret the words the way I did, you come up with the fact that they're prostitutes… Because you pay less for them… Ya get it??

I apologize for the huge file… It's the scanners fault for deciding to make it huge. *Bows forgiveness* And sorry for the horrible artwork. I really wasn't trying with the scenery and all. Editing done with Seashore~

I love Seashore…

Isn't my mind so overactive?? When I first thought of that, I was like "OK, I better get this down on paper before I put it off forever."

So, I did. And I'm glad I did, because I think it's funny. Hahaa.

I have the original copy under my bed, along with 5 copy books filled with drawings and fanfiction [Of course, StanXKyle] Hiding that stuff from my rents… If they found it, they wouldn't be happy.

Or at least I think they'd be uber pissed or something like, "WHAT IS WITH YOUR LANGUAGE?" or "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?" and just shooting questions back and forth, which would lead to…

…Hours of explaining all of the shit I've been hiding from them.

Which, of course, hopefully will never happen.

Ok. Time to wrap things up… This is getting a-little too long. Even though all of my posts are just about this long, it's still a lot to read and you're probably getting bored.

…Unless you like the fact that I keep rambling on and on about topics you probably don't care about…

OH WELL.

Bye~

-Taylaa~–

No comments:

Post a Comment