Sunday, September 13, 2009

Randomness

Gee! My readership has dipped significantly.

Not that there is any high readership to boast with at the first place.

But it has dwindled to a pathetic single-digit number.

Where has all.. my readers gone? Gone to heaven anyone?

When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

***

I secretly suspect Liming’s in love with me. She has a whole folder of my photos in her laptop, named “Anna”

roars. says:

to add in the ANNA’S FOLDER

Evidence!

I’m so… touched. She sends me old photos to remind myself how bloody unglam I used to be. Like my Maggi-mee Michael Jackson hairstyle.

Thanks Liming. What are friends for right? HAHA.

***

It’s time for spring cleaning of my room again. Though I’m still procrastinating!

I’m so lazy to pack lah. But mess gets to me. Grr.

***

I need to bring Jodan down for walks.

Hopefully the weather will be better later.

I feel guilty for neglecting Jodan at times.

[Via http://thymaiden.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment