Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tebow, OH NO, not TEBOW!

Gator Nation was rocked on Saturday. Tears were falling in Gatorville. Tebow got hurt!???!? How does that happen. I really thought he was indestructible. I have pretty much awarded the Gators the National Championship this year. The only thing that is still a question is whom will they beat in the 2010 National Championship game. Until Tebow got a free trip to the hospital. I haven’t heard if it is a concussion or not, but a fragile Tebow means a week Florida team. Who do they play this week? LSU. Les Miles will have the Tigers ready for a brawl. They will be targeting Tebow’s pretty head. This might be ugly. But I guess that if anyone can come back from a hit like that it will be Tebow. I am no Gator fan, but Tebow is truly a man amongst boys. He is a freak. I have to figure that Tebow playing college football is what it would have been like if LeBron James had gone to college. To think along with the rushing TD’s Tebow has consecutive seasons of 30 plus passing tds, and for anyone to argue that he isn’t the best college football player in history is crazy. Plus on the surface he seems like a great guy. He is nice. He is smart. He’s a Christian. Wow, I have a man crush. Is it inappropriate for me to have a man crush on a guy that is so much my junior? It’s alright when he is 30, I will be 38, making more acceptable. I am embarrassed!

No comments:

Post a Comment